Air Line Pilots’ Association South Africa
The National Voice of Pilots
You are accountable, but who out there is looking after YOUR needs?
ALPA-SA is the only organisation that caters solely for the needs of flight deck crew. It has no vested commercial interest in aviation, and is a non-profit organisation, funded solely from membership subscriptions.
The members of this Association bond themselves to the purpose of:
- Striving for a safer system of air transportation and applying professional standards throughout the industry.
- Representation of our members at all relevant national and international forums
- Exchanging pertinent technical, industrial and professional information.
- Upholding the honour and dignity of all members and staff.
- Ensuring responsible, accurate and informed publicity regarding the affairs of the Association and the industry.
To the achievement of this mission, members will strive for co-operation in all that affects the common interest, whilst respecting individual employment rights and privileges.
Medication and Flying
A revised and updated Pharmacology (medication) list was approved by CARCOM and came into effect on 1 June 2017.
Click here to view: Pharmacology.pdf6.62 MB