Air Line Pilots’ Association South Africa
The National Voice of Pilots
You are accountable, but who out there is looking after YOUR needs?
ALPA-SA is the only organisation that caters solely for the needs of flight deck crew. It has no vested commercial interest in aviation, and is a non-profit organisation, funded solely from membership subscriptions.
The members of this Association bond themselves to the purpose of:
- Striving for a safer system of air transportation and applying professional standards throughout the industry.
- Representation of our members at all relevant national and international forums
- Exchanging pertinent technical, industrial and professional information.
- Upholding the honour and dignity of all members and staff.
- Ensuring responsible, accurate and informed publicity regarding the affairs of the Association and the industry.
To the achievement of this mission, members will strive for co-operation in all that affects the common interest, whilst respecting individual employment rights and privileges.
Flight International Subscription 2018
Historically Flight International offered 15% off full price rates for trade association members, however I’ve been able to increase this discount for you to the options below.
I’m pleased to offer you and your readers the following discounted rates on digital only Flight International subscriptions:
Full price = £129 per subscriber:
1 year subscription: 20% off the full price rate:
- Discount rate = £103.20 per subscriber
2 year subscription: 25% off the full price rate =
- Discount rate = £96.75 per subscriber
3 year subscription: 30% off the full price rate =
- Discount rate = £90.30 per subscriber
The URL for this promotion is now available:
Senior Marketing Executive, FG Connect
Log Ten Pro Offer
Please take note that ALPA-SA does not endorse and is not affiliated with Log Ten Pro however this offer is available to the pilots indvidually.